Need parenting help?
As always, call 911 for any life-threatening or medical emergencies and 988 for hotline support.
The API Nurturings Warmline is supported by a select group of dedicated volunteer parents who have helped callers with a wide range of parenting topics and children of all ages. Each of our volunteers has multiple years of parenting experience and multiple years of experience leading parenting groups. Many of our Warmline volunteers are also professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of families, parents and children.
What you can expect from Warmline volunteers:
2. Connection with a volunteer whose experience fits your situation.
3. Responses that may take more than a day as we work to make a fit with one of our volunteers.
4. A follow up email about your experience in order to help us improve the Warmline.
External Postpartum Support Resources
- Postpartum Support International
- Cherished Mom
- American Psychological Association
- Postpartum Depression and Breastfeeding Podcast with Kathy Kendall-Tacket, PhD
- Relationship between Breastfeeding and Maternal Mental Health video (2 min) with Kathy Kendall Tacket, PhD
Make a donation to provide warmline services.